… And how does that apply to lizards? Hang tight for that one.
The reasons I can think of regarding why a person ‘Follows’ another:
· There is genuine interest in the subject(s) discussed.
· The approach or writing skill of another is admired & serves as inspiration for the follower to improve upon their own writing technique.
· The variety is appreciated.
· Perhaps the strict adhering to a specific subject is appreciated.
· The logic, wit, humor, conveyed emotions, or personality is enjoyed.
· The pictures or videos shared are cute, informative, or beautiful.
· The posts regularly contain information considered to be valuable knowledge.
· The statements or views contained within posts are agreed upon & the camaraderie built from like-minded individuals is beneficial in some way.
· The statements or assumed views within posts are not agreed upon & the follower either:
A: wants to know what others are thinking.
B: is a rabble rouser.
Or C: feels strongly about altering the belief mechanisms of another (right or wrong).
· Whether believing or not in the same religion, or political stand point, one feels that the person they are following has a well-meaning heart for others, & setting ego aside, has good intentions, and so are found worthy to ‘Follow’.
· Some ‘Follow’ for the sake of following, and maybe in turn they will rack up more followers.
The latter does not apply here. If you are part of mine & Lil’ Murph’s followed group, it is for a reason. It could be any 1 of the reasons above, except the last. It may be a guessing game why others follow us, do you know which reason you follow others? Maybe they just have a wonderful mascot of sorts:) :
Thank you, all!
Visit lizardplanet.com for more.
“Give me Lizardry or give me Death! -Dawn Renée